Multifamily Fund I
Secord Crossing, Edmonton
Mixed-Used: Retail, Office, Multi-family Residential
97 Ave, Edmonton, AB T5T 5X8
Construction Started 2019. Estimated Completion Late 2021.
Secord Crossing is a 33-acre mixed commercial, retail, and multi-family residential site in the up-and-coming Secord neighbourhood of west Edmonton, Alberta.
The site is strategically located with excellent access and visibility, at the intersection of 104 Avenue (Stony Plain Road) and 231 Street. The Secord Crossing lands are the only commercially zoned lands in the entire Secord neighbourhood.
The intention for this site is to build a neighbourhood “power centre” of Tier 1 and 2 anchor tenants. The first phase of the commercial is expected to start construction in early 2019 and is 68% pre-leased as of November 2018. The first phase of multi-family is a 71-unit rental building that will start construction in early 2019.
Secord Multifamily apartments are priced at market and will be targeted towards:
- Young families (proximity to school, transit, and amenities)
- New Canadians
- Single individuals
- Recent inter-Canadian migration transplants
- Retail & Business hub for the entire Secord neighbourhood.
- 345,000-600,000 sqft in building potential
- Potential tenants: Convenience Stores, Grocery, Restaurant, Retail, Medical Hub (medical condos, pharmacy, chiropractor, dentist, etc)